Friday, October 21, 2011

Like It? You can get it too!

I've heard wonderful comments about my scrapbook pages I have been making with the My Memories software. 


And I have to say, I am loving the software.  It is so much fun to play with!  The boys even get in on the action. Colin made this one:


I love the fact that if the boys start fussing or my "me time" is up that all I have to do is save and exit. There is no cleaning up. 

Would you like to give the software a try? 

Click HERE for this FREEBIE:




Play with it with your own editing software.  If you like it, go to My Memories and purchase the My Memories Suite software.

 If you use my code, you will get a $10 discount.  The code is STMMMS34203.  Of course, I would appreciate you using the code. I do get a little something in return.  The code is also good for purchasing designer packs from My Memories. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.