Friday, October 14, 2011

What We Have Been Up To

Last week was fall break. A much needed break.  The boys and I hung out for a few days, played alot.  We were supposed to go to the Feeding America Warehouse in Elizabethtown to pack Backpack Program bags, but I was sick the night before and Jeff's back was all messed up so we stayed home.  Thursday and Friday we had a yard sale.  Thursday was also a very special day....


We had a nice family cookout to celebrate.  Hot dogs, s'mores, and a Strawberry Shortcake cake.  Can life get any better?

I was able to have a chat with one of my neighbors who came to the yard sale. That is another post. 

Saturday we just had to get away.....

We spent the night at "our hotel."


Then on Sunday, we went to The Nashville Zoo at Grassmere.


We had a wonderful, much needed family getaway.  Then it was off to work on Monday ending with a sick child at 2:30 this morning!  The fun never stops around here!

We are looking forward to a beautiful fall weekend here in South Central Kentucky! 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.