Thursday, June 06, 2013

Another Flag Presentation

Friday, March 1, 2013

Our (Colin and I) school has been so good to us since Jeffrey has been deployed. Before he even left, I was offered days off to help prepare and spend time with him.  Many classes made Christmas cards that we shipped over to the soldiers.  My coworkers donated money and hand warmers to keep our soldiers warm.

Jeff had a flag flown in Lincoln Elementary's honor.  So, today, Colin and I (with the help of our amazing assistant principal, Mrs. Kummer) presented the flag and certificate to our school.

I was so tickled at the response I got from several students. They thought is was just amazing to have a flag in our school that was had been in Afghanistan.  Some gave me hugs and told me thank you.


1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.