Friday, June 07, 2013

Easter/Spring Care Package

March 1, 2013

For Easter, I created Jeff a care package that had some of his favorite things, plus a couple of fun things.

I covered the inside of the box with pastel wrapping paper and put Easter basket grass in the bottom.

 I got a colorful slinky to attach to the box. I added a note that said, "Spring on home to us." I also attached a note to a box of Samoa Girl Scout Cookies that said, "I need Samoa you!"  


 I figured out how Pintrest worked and found a neat idea using a deck of cards.  I called it 52 Things I Love and Miss About You.  Carson got a kick out of some of them.



I also included scripture on some slips of paper and put them inside of plastic eggs. This was a fun package to put together.


1 comment:

  1. This is a great care package idea!! I am hoping to share these!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.