Thursday, June 20, 2013

My So-Called Life as a Submissive Wife

I am so excited to be part of Sara Horn's My Wife Life Team that is promoting her new book My So-Called Life as a Submissive Wife.

Sara has written some amazing books.  I have read God Strong and Tour of Duty (twice).  I hate to admit that I haven't read My So-Called Life as a Proverbs 31 Wife, but I am looking forward to reading it soon.

Toward the end of July/first of August, I will be posting a review of Sara's new book.  There will be lots of fun things surrounding the book as well.  If you are excited about this new book, you can go ahead a pre-order an autographed copy at Sara's store.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.