Sunday, November 25, 2012

If my boys haven't done it

Then it isn't worth doing.....

Colin decided that his hot chocolate packets contained too many marshmallows (seriously?), so Carter decided he would eat them. 

Well,  he did more than eat them. 

I noticed his nose was running, kind of bloody. I wiped it, and there was a little bit of blue on the wipe.  HUH???

I looked further (deeper) and saw the problem.

Marshmallows.

In his nose.

Yes.

I am very thankful that as a 2 1/2 year old that he "nose" how to blow his nose.  Those little babies shot right out of there! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.