Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thank you, Lord

I am thankful for all that God has blessed me with. The most amazing gift: salvation found in His Son Jesus Christ.  Without that one gift, none of the others would matter. 

Thank you, Lord for saving my soul. Thank you for making a way for me to spend eternity with those I love the most. 

Thank you, Lord for those that sacrifice for us, the ones that are called to serve.

Thank you, Lord for a beautiful fall day, a chance to get out to of the house, spend time with family, and play in the autumn sunshine.

Thank you, Lord for my precious family: a husband who serves and loves and cares for us and healthy children who brighten my day with laughter and love.

Thank you, Lord for loving me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.