Saturday, July 25, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, COLIN!

Colin,

We can't believe you are 7 years old today! You are such an amazing child and we are so proud of you. Just the other day, you asked me, "Mama, what do you think I will be when I grow up?"

Well, Baby, the possibilites are endless....

You could be........

A circus clown

A computer technician

A cowboy


A fireman





An astronaut









A professional golfer

A captain

A handyman

A Navy pilot

Or even a beach bum

Regardless of what the future holds for you, always remember that we love you. You are a special young man and can be whatever you want. We are so proud of you.

HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY, COLIN!

We love you!

Mama and Daddy







1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that Colin is 7 years old!! Boy, time flies!. I love the way you put the pictures of him doing some of his favorite things!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.