Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Jeff's Ordination Service

Sunday evening was Jeff's ordination service at church.  It was a beautiful service.  He gave his testimony and read some scripture.  The church then voted to ordain him.  Our sweet friend Leslie sang and our wonderful pastor preached.  After that, the deacons took part in the laying of the hands portion of the service.  Now we must wait for the Chaplain board to meet to approve. 

I am so proud of my husband.  He is such an amazing man and I just can't believe how God is using him!

2 comments:

  1. I was glad to take part in it. It was a special service. Can you say "ahh" now or is it just beginning?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is just beginning! Starting with a trip to Baltimore this week for him!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.