Monday, April 20, 2009

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST

PLEASE PRAY FOR TAMI.
She is one of my students, soccer kids, sweethearts. Tami has been placed back in the hospital at Kosair's Children's Hospital due to illness. Something is fishy about her lymph nodes. It could just be an infection or her cancer could be back. Tami is a 1 year cancer survivor. She was interviewed by WBKO recently when our guidance counselor dyed her hair pink during one of our Relay for Life fundraisers. I will keep you updated as I find out more info.

The LORD will strengthen him on his bed of illness;
You will sustain him on his sickbed.
Psalm 41:3

Have mercy upon me, O Lord; for I am weak:
O Lord, heal me.
Psalm 6:2

*****
Thank you for continuing to pray for Melissa, Patrick, and Baby. Melissa is doing well and still on bed rest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.