Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Another Update on Tami

THURSDAY: NEWS FROM TAMI'S MOM
All indications right now look like abscessed lymph nodes. It will be 2-3 days until the pathology tests will show whether or not there is any cancer.

Dear Heavenly Father,
You are the Great Physician and we are pleading for Tami's healing. Please cover her with Your love, strength, and grace. I thank you for Tami and what she means to me and so many others. It is a blessing to know her and be with her daily. Lord, we ask that you give the doctor's and nurses wisdom to treat Tami. For her parents, Father, give them comfort and strength in these days to come. Help them to support one another and their precious daughter. Lord, thank you for all that you do and all that you are going to do for this family. In Jesus' precious name, Amen.

We have heard from Tami's dad. It seems that she has a severe infection that has gotten into her blood stream. We praise God that all signs are pointing away from cancer. However, because of the severity of the infection, doctors are unsure of how long Tami will need to stay at Kosairs. Please continue to pray for Tami's overall healing. Also, pray for her doctors, nurses, and her parents.

We love you Tami and hope to see you very soon.

1 comment:

  1. Tami, you are in my thoughts and prayers! Love, Mrs. Mann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.