Sunday, April 05, 2009

What a Weekend!

It has been quite a weekend around here. Friday evening, I spent time making Carson's birthday cake. He was so proud of his pirate cake.


Waiting patiently.....

Putting on the finishing touches.....


Scurvy Pirate....Aarrg!


Scurvy Pirate at 2 1/2 months old

Saturday was the trio's (Carson, Anna Laura, and Kylie) birthday party at Imagination Stations. What a great time! I can't believe our babies are 3 years old!!!!

Carson and Kylie....6 months old


Carson and Anna Laura....6 months old

Carson, Anna Laura, and Kylie

Happy Birthday!!!

Finally...Cake, aarrg!

Carson on his new "motormichael" bicycle

Saturday afternoon, Jeffrey's cousin Brian who is HOME from Iraq came by with his family for a bonfire. He gave Colin one of his shirts. Colin has spent lots of time in prayer for Brian's safe return. May we all have the faith of a child!!

Brian and Colin

We were supposed to have family over today for Carson's birthday (which is tomorrow...I know, we can't do anything small). However, Carson got sick Saturday night, so we had to cancel. We hope to do something Monday afternoon if the weather holds out.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Carson!! I can't believe that he is already 3! I love the cake - you are so talented. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.