Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Special Prayer Request

I am asking you to pray for Melissa, Patrick, and their unborn baby. Melissa is 4 months pregnant and having complications. Her doctor has put her on bed rest. It is truly a miracle that she has carried this baby this long because she was told that she would probably miscarry before now due to some issues. Melissa and Patrick love this baby so much and are wanting so badly for everything to be OK. Please, go to Our Father in prayer asking him to be with this precious family. Ask Him, the Great Physician, for healing if it be His will and for comfort and guidance for Melissa and Patrick, for them to receive this cup that He his placing before them. Ask the Lord, our God, to give my Aunt Rita strength so she can be there for her son, daughter-in-law, and unborn grandchild.

Then Jesus answered and said to her, “O woman, great is your faith! Let it be to you as you desire.” Matthew 15:28

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.