Friday, May 03, 2013

Look who turned 7 (almost a month ago)

So, I feel like a terrible mom. I just looked through all of my recent blog posts, which didn't take to long seeing as how I haven't had time for blogging. I realized I never posted Carson's birthday pictures!

We were able to celebrate Carson's birthday on April 6, the day is was born!  It was  fun day.  A few months ago, he watched How to Train Your Dragon for the first time and fell in love with it. So, Carson decided he wanted a dragon birthday.  And the quest for a dragon cake began.  I had so much fun making his cake.


Carson helped for a while until he felt I had it under control and then fell asleep in my bed. I just left him there since he was the birthday boy.
We had a great time celebrating with family and friends.  I think he was super excited with his Mine Craft gifts, his tadpole habitat, and Thor hammer!







I can't believe my baby is 7 years old and just days away from finishing first grade.  He is getting so big. I can't stand it.

Happy Birthday, Carson!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.