Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Christmas Care Package

January 25, 2013

So I just scheduled a post about the Valentine's care package we made for Jeff and realized I never scheduled a post about the Christmas care package.  I know that by the time you read this, it will be May, but I wanted to share it anyway.

To start, I covered the bottom of the box with a green piece of paper. I used Charlie Brown Christmas wrapping paper to cover the sides and flaps.
 My mom had bought the boys a Shrinky Dink Christmas tree, so we created this little masterpiece so that Jeff would have his own Christmas tree while he was away.
 We filled the box with lots of goodies: the Christmas tree, hot chocolate, coffee, Chex Mix, apple cider mix, a fire place scene DVD, oatmeal, a coffee mug, and more.
It was fun putting this together. Jeff really enjoyed it too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.