Thursday, May 17, 2012

Why I do what I do

I got a letter today from one of my former students. It went something like this....

Hi. I miss you so much!  I'm writing to tell you what an awesome, fun, and amazing teacher you are. I'm also going to have to tell you goodbye for the last time because I am going to middle school next year. 

I'm going to start out by telling you how much I learned from you. I learned to turn everything bad into something good. I have made so many friends by always being in a good mood even when I'm not having a good day. You taught me so many academic things, in a way that none of my teacher done (no offense Mrs. Winston, Mrs. Tucker, and Ms. Goodlad).

This may sound a little cheesy, but every time I see you it puts me in a good mood. Everyday I purposely walk by you to go to the library, and believe me, it would have saved a lot of energy the other way. Its worth it though. Even when I'm in a bad mood, you make me happy. You are the best teacher I've ever had.

Well, this isn't the last time I'll talk to you, but I hope you keep this and remember me for a long time. Oh, yeah, if you are still teaching when I'm out of high school, I'll come visit you. So, goodbye. I'll miss you next year.

Sincerely,
Cheyenne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.