Thursday, May 17, 2012

It Wasn't About the Lunchable

This morning, Colin threw what I will call a "stinkin' fit" because in his words,

"It's not fair. Carson always gets up early and gets the good food!"

The good food he was referring to was the pizza Lunchable that Carson chose for his lunch.  Keep in mind too that Carson is usually still asleep when we leave in the mornings. 

I promised Colin we would go to the store right after school and get him a pizza Lunchable for tomorrow.

In the Lunchable aisle (if there is one really called that), Colin chose the chicken nuggets and BBQ sauce Lunchable.  My exact words, "Seriously, Colin? Cold chicken nuggets?"

So, it wasn't really about the Lunchable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.