Saturday, May 19, 2012

Going Out With a Bang

Actually, it was more like a splat, sore arm, and bruised hip!


Yesterday was the last day of school. I had a fabulously fun day planned for my kids who came and stayed all day....lots of recess, a free book, iPods, DS's, and movies.


Toward the end of the day, one of the boys was sprawled out on the floor playing, and as I walked by, he stretched out and I hit the floor.


No one moved. Not even me.


The kids started asking if I was ok. I assured them I was, but I don't think they believed me until I finally picked myself up off the floor.


Man, the last day of school is rough!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.