Monday, May 07, 2012

Few and Far Between

It seems that is the deal with writing here lately.



Sometimes I feel bad for not posting something, but then I remind myself that this blog is not my life. Jesus is my life. If I can't come here and honor him, then I won't post just to post.



The whole purpose of this blog thing is to touch hearts. To use whatever God places on my heart to share with you and let you know him better through my relationship with him.



God is so amazingly wonderful. I see his love in so many things....the children singing in church, the pinkish purplish sunset in the evening, the tender hugs and kisses from my husband, the blessings of sharing life with so many great people.


I love my LORD so very much and am truly thankful for all he has done (and will do) in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.