Tuesday, February 07, 2012

The Frazzled Female Week 4: People are getting on my nerves!

Last night we had a wonderful meeting.  I have to say, I LOVE ALL OF MY FRAZZLED FEMALES!  We laughed, we shared, we cried.  How wonderful is that!

One thing I learned this past week is "GET OUT OF THE WAY."  Take mySELF out of the equation.  Focus on God and my people problems will work themselves out (He will be the one taking care of them, not me).

Hilarie put is so well last night when we were talking:  It isn't like people wake up in the morning and say, "I'm going to get on (insert your name here)'s nerves today," or "I'm going to hurt (insert your name again)'s feelings today."

What happens is we let them do that to us. 

One of Cyndi Wood's "problem solvers" was to MAKE IT NOT MATTER.  And you know what? That is a really good idea, to pray and ask God to make things that shouldn't matter to us not matter.

This Bible study has been so amazing to me for me.  I feel like I am growing. I hope it shows. 

by the way....the crash the Saturday was my elephant table. Either he tried escaping or one of the boys knocked him over.  What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.