Saturday, November 05, 2011

Josh Hamilton was not a loser

I know the World Series is old news, but I wanted to let you know that it is still on my mind. My household was rooting for the Rangers. We just knew they had the championship in game six! But they blew it.

Regardless of the outcome of the series, Josh Hamilton was not a loser. You see, his victory (and mine) comes from Jesus Christ. If you don't know his story, his amazing testimony, I suggest you read his book Beyond Belief: Finding the Strength to Come Back.

So many times in our lives we are caught up in winning and losing, being on top, that we lose sight of what is really important and that is our salvation. Without salvation, the gift from our Father, nothing else matters.

So, can you say that you are a winner because you have victory in Jesus?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.