Friday, November 11, 2011

A Proud Mama Brags About Her Child (don't read if you don't want to hear how fabulous he is)

My oldest....

 He makes a mama proud. 

Colin amazes me in all he does.

Already this school year, he has made the Robotics Team.  He also tried out and made the Simpson/Lincoln Academic Team. From the picture above, you can see he also made Honor Roll for the first quarter of the school year. His only B...in math...his best subject...the subject that got him on the Robotics Team!  Go figure.

Colin is also in his third week of Super Saturdays at WKU.  That is an amazing opportunity for him. This session, he is learning the basics of building structures.  The bridge he and his partner built last week was so cool.

Soon Colin will be playing Upward basketball. 

That oldest child of mine....

I love him.
I cherish him.
I am so very proud of him.

He loves me even when I mess up.
He is forgiving.
He is caring.
He is compassionate.
He is a gift, a blessing.

I love watcing him play with his brothers.
I love watching him help his daddy.
I love watching him grow.

I love him.
Yes, my oldest child, I love you to the moon and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.