Friday, January 29, 2010

Still waiting......

This time for snow and lots of it (hopefully). We were excited to be sitting in our favorite Chinese restaurant Thursday night when Simpson County Schools came across the big screen as closed for Friday. We finished up our supper along with half of the town and then met up with the other half at the video store. Me and the boys got some $1 movies and free movies, plus a Wii game for Colin. Snow would be more fun. So we wait for it.

Super Saturday is cancelled for tomorrow. I'm sure basketball will be too. So we wait.

My doctor's appointment Wednesday was good. Carter's heartbeat is very strong and we both continue to grow. My next appointment is in 2 weeks. So we wait.

Jeffrey is at work and will be home for lunch soon. I'd rather have him be a bum with us today. So we wait to spend lunchtime with him.

If you haven't seen the video from my previous post, check it out. I'm off to do laundry and get a playlist for my class blog. My students are waiting for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.