Thursday, January 14, 2010

Put in my place, gone, and enlightened

Well, this week........
I have been put in my place (no further comment), but I have learned my lesson.

Colin lost a tooth (STRESS FREE for ME). Totally unexpected. I've not dreamed about this tooth or fought with him to get it out. He came home from school yesterday and it was GONE.

I was also enlightened by my three year old. While quietly playing in the tub last night, he informed me we eat food, not snot. Very good, honey! Thank you for that, Ms. Pamela. I'm glad he knows and I'm super glad it wasn't my child twirling snot on his finger and eating it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.