Thursday, March 13, 2014

My Super Hero is Officially 4!



My little one is getting bigger 
And bigger some more.
My little is is getting older. 
He has finally turned 4!


 Although I had a little trouble with the cake at first (can you say meltdown), Jeff quickly reminded me things could be worse than a cake that falls apart: he could still be in Afghanistan.  

It was so nice to watch Jeff help Carter with his gifts instead of having Jeff watch through Skype again.


 We celebrated with family and friends on Saturday, and then had another small celebration Wednesday night.


Happy Birthday, Carter! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.