Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I'm a Sucker

Last year, I agreed to help coach Carson's soccer team.  I assisted a wonderful couple from church.  It was great fun.  So this year, I agreed to help again.  Kylie decided she wanted to play, so Hilarie said she would help Leslie and I this year.  Well, come to find out, the soccer board didn't have enough people to be head coaches!  Oh, no.  It was decided that Leslie would coach a team and Hilarie and I would coach a team. They still needed one more team.  So we convinced Hilarie to head coach too. Well, maybe I'm not the only sucker!  Leslie and I worked it all out so that we will practice on the same days and at the same time.  That way we can scrimmage and even practice together if need be.  It will work out and be great. After all, it is for the kids.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! For Soccer...don't forget to watch the Women's World Cup game tomorrow. USA vs. France.
    This is the first summer that we don't have soccer. I don't know what to do with myself. Although at last minute the girl wanted to play but its way too late to sign her up. So next year & my oldest son will coach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I'm a sucker too!!! But I know it will keep me busy. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.