Wednesday, July 20, 2011

HA HA HA! I Laugh in the Face of.....Motherhood!

Ahhh.

Motherhood.

There's nothing like it.

This past weekend we decided to take a day trip .  So we headed up I65 and found ourselves at the Lincoln Birthplace.


 Yes, I am very aware that I look a little pregnant in this picture, but I assure you, I am not.


 Colin was so excited to touch the cornerstone placed by Theodore Rosevelt.

Carson and his GIANT Lincoln Penny.

The boys really wanted to visit the Kentucky Railway Museum.  It really wasn't what they expected and it didn't take much to convince them to leave.




So, since we were all starving, we continued on those long winding roads to the Toll Gate Cafe outside the Maker's Mark Distillery.  As we are placing our order......

BLEEEUUUUGGGGG!

My middle child throws up ALL over my feet.  Thank you winding roads and Nintendo DS.

So, it is a very good thing I have a very good sense of humor because sometimes I must laugh in the face motherhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.