Wednesday, May 19, 2010

You've Got to Be Kidding Me

Have you heard this?????

The government is wanting to pass a bill that will require doctors to inform them of our children's body mass index when they come to the doctor. If your child is found to be obese, you will receive communication from the government in order to receive counseling.

Now, we our government can afford to spend money to try to get this bill passed and if it does they will have to pay people to reinforce it. Yet, approximately 30,000 teachers across the US are having their jobs cut because of budget cuts.

Yes, you've got to be kidding me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.