Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Women of Faith Wednesday: What's In Your Purse?


This week's question from Women of Faith is "What is in your purse?"

Actually, I am not carrying a purse these days.  When I'm out and about, you'll find that I'm carrying a diaper bag (either the one from the hospital, my blue one I got for Valentine's Day from the boys, or the Army one Ms. Joan from church made).  So, what's in side? 

Of course I am carrying my baby's essentials: Huggies size 1/2, Huggies travel wipes, at least 2 premade bottles, 1 bottle of warm water, two containers of formula, and at least one extra outfit for the baby.  You'll also find my wallet (with no cash), my cell phone, fruit snacks, and Carson's EpiPen. 

For now, my "bag" is not all about me, but what I need to take care of my little ones.

So, what are you carrying in your purse these days?



Click here to view other Women of Faith Wednesday entires.


5 comments:

  1. What a great idea to carry just one bag!! I bet your camo diaper bag is the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww ... I kind of miss the days of diapers and wipes! And having a diaper bag rather than a purse. Seems like yesterday. Oh wait, my son is 4 ... it WAS nearly yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't say I miss the diaper bag days, but my purse is still mainly filled with useful items. Like nail clippers and tweezers. If I stored them in the bathroom, they'd go missing for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your side comment, "Mother's of little boys work son up to son down" - so true! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it funny how those little people take over everything, including your purse? LOL Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.