Monday, May 31, 2010

Faith and Family Night

Saturday night was the first Hot Rods Faith and Family Night of the season. 




Madison was chosen to throw out one of the first pitches for our church.


Carter enjoyed his first "real" baseball game.  He was actually very good and only fussed when he was hungry.




Carson is of course the Hot Rods #1 fan.


All the Grimes Boys had a good time.

We even got to see our dear friend Roscoe (Carson wanted no part of him).  Roscoe is a very good friend of ours and we were excited to get a picture of him and his favorite kids.

We are looking forward to the next Faith and Family Night in July.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.