Sunday, January 03, 2016

Book 1 - 52 Books in 52 Weeks 2016 Edition

I have begun my reading challenge for the year and have one book under my belt.  I am placing this book under the category "a book with a title that describes my life."

Today, I finished reading All I Need is Jesus and a Good Pair of Jeans. I came across this book a couple of years ago at Barnes and Noble and flipped through it. I was hooked, but never bought it.  One of my students gave me a B&N gift card for Christmas this year, so I knew I had to order it.


I absolutely LOVED this book.  When I got to about the 17th chapter, I had the thought, "This would be even better with study questions!  I can't believe it doesn't have them."

It did.

So, it looks like I'll be reading this again this year!  Anyone interested in doing a study group with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.