Friday, April 24, 2015

Five Minute Friday: Hide

Some days there is the urge to hide. To stay under the covers and away from the world.

The world. It just seems so much, too much.  It brings trouble, anxiety and fear.  It brings that urge to hide.

What good does it do to hide?

When finally we emerge, the world is still there.  Hiding doesn't make it go away. Hiding does no good.

We have to learn to find refuge in Him.  He will lead us, guide us, comfort us, protect us.  He goes before us.  With Him, there is no reason to hide.



Because He lives, I can face tomorrow.
Because He lives, all fear is gone.
Because I know He holds the future,
And life is worth the living 
Just because He lives.


With Him, there is no reason to hide.




Thank you for stopping by. I hope you are joining in with your Five Minute Friday post.  It is time to write for five minutes. No over thinking. No editing. Just writing.  Head on over to katemotaung.com to get started and read some other amazing posts.



Oh, and don't forget to find out about the first ever Five Minute Friday retreat.  I am soooooo excited about it. I still can't believe I am going!



2 comments:

  1. "With Him, there is no reason to hide." So true. Thanks for the reminder that He is our refuge. Visiting from Five Minute Friday. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from #fmfparty, Yes there is no reason to hide, I love that song as well! Thanks for sharing and linking up. I enjoyed reading your post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.