Saturday, April 18, 2015

Five Minute Friday: Tomorrow

It's tomorrow, Saturday, and I am finally getting to my Five Minute Friday.  That's ok though. I lived yesterday and didn't go by timelines and schedules other than knowing my son had a baseball game and spending time at the ball park.

I am not worried about tomorrow.  Sometimes, though, I put things off for tomorrow, and yet, never get to them.  Do you do that?

I don't do things because I'm chicken. I am fearful.  You know, I don't even pick what's for dinner because I don't want to be responsible if it's gross or we have poor service.

What does that have to do with tomorrow?

I have to remember not to put things off. Not to be fearful. I have to remember to live and take chances and try new things.

My husband has been encouraging me to register for the Five Minute Friday Retreat. I told him, "I've never done anything like that before."

He responded in this way....."And I had never gone to Afghanistan before either."

He knows how to put things in perspective.

He is so much braver than I am, always willing to take a risk and try new things.  I wish I could be more like him.

We are not promised tomorrow. I can't live for tomorrow. Now is the time. Now is the time to live and try and experience...



I'm excited to tell you that I did it! I registered and I couldn't be happier.  I have NEVER in my life done anything like this, but I am super excited to be able to attend the first ever Five Minute Friday Retreat. 

Thank you for stopping by this lovely day!  Enjoy your weekend!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.