Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Good morning.

It is nearly 5 am. I've been up since three.

The cutest two year old decided he didn't want to sleep any more.

That really isn't so cute though.

He has a dry diaper.

We have cuddled.

We've played Angry Birds. Watched some weather and an episode of Lilo and Stitch. Watching a triple count of Mickey on On Demand now.

He's laughed.

He's cried. I wanted to!

He's tooted and giggled about it. Where do kids learn that!

I tried getting this cutie to get back in his bed. No.

My bed. No.

Only the recliner will do. Oh, my aching back!

In about 4 hours I have to help about 50 kids decorate Christmas cakes and cupcakes at church. Yes, really. Christmas in July. I promise I'm not that delusional.

A good night's sleep was at the top of my to do list.

Not any more.

Oh, he is comfortable.

And snoring.

Finally.

But this experienced mom knows that if I move too soon.....

He will wake up

Need more milk

And an episode of Doc McStuffins.

He is telling me "no" in his sleep.

And decided to finish watching Mickey.

I didn't even move!

Good morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.