Saturday, August 07, 2010

Its Been A While!

So, it has been a while since I've posted. Life has gotten busy to say the least! I've finally gone back to work after 41/2 months home with the boys. Not an easy thing to do, but I guess it is good we are back in a routine.



School is back in session. I've got a neat group of kids. I really enjoyed getting to know them last week and I'm excited to spend the next school year with them. Colin has started 3rd grade and Carson started preschool. They are loving it. Carter is getting lots of love from his sitter, Nanny Carol and he is trying so hard to get more mobile. My babies are growing up.



With school starting, that brings us to soccer. Whew! Colin and Carson both had games this morning at the same time....YUCK. Carson and I joined his team on the U6 field and Colin, along with his grandparents headed down to the U10 field for his game. Fortunately, Carson and I were able to catch the last bit of Colin's game. Needless to say, I hate not being there with him. I'm hoping that their games won 't overlap much. I wished I'd had my camera out because I caught my (almost) 5 month old eating grass. It was quite hilarious to say the least.



My dress (reorder) finally came and IT FITS!!! I am so very excited and can't wait to wear it in a few weeks.



My desktop crashed the other day. It is being shipped off to be repaired. So, here I am using Colin's little laptop his daddy bought him.









1 comment:

  1. Good luck to your husband on becoming a Chaplain!! They truly make all the difference in the world. My boyfriend speaks with his Chaplain when he is feeling depressed or struggling. I am so thankful for that. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.