Monday, December 21, 2009

Griswald Family Christmas

Saturday night, we had our annual Christmas party at our house. We had lots of yummy food, great company, and lots of fun. The kids exchanged gifts and the adults played Dirty Santa.


Santa showed up!

And this cute little elf!

Just before the last guest left, my boys crashed on the loveseat and couch. I spent the whole day Sunday on the loveseat, feeling horrible. Evidently, I caught a little something toward the end of last week when Carson was getting over his pneumonia. YUCK! Hopefully, I'll start feeling better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.