Tuesday, December 15, 2009

2 out of 4 isn't bad

Colin and Carson were really excited about decorating the trees this year. We were a bit late putting them up. The earliest we've ever had a tree up was when Jeffrey went to Japan. I think we put it up right after Halloween. Usually the latest is Thanksgiving weekend. However, we were in the mountains this Thanksgiving and knew Happy would have them torn down by the time we got back. We have four trees, but have room right now for just two. We are trying to get Carter's room ready and between that and stuffing Colin and Carson's room full of toys, we just don't have the room.

This is the tree in our den.


Now, if we can only keep the cat from tearing them down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.