Saturday, June 13, 2009

Busy Bees


What a week it has been!


The boys have participated in the Challenger Sports British Soccer Camp this week. Our coaches were great. They were enthusiatic and Colin and Carson had a blast.



Colin with Coach Rich and the rest of his team.

Colin getting a few pointers from Coach Gaffer.


Colin with Coach Rich and Coach Gaffer at his closing ceremony.



Carson during his First Kicks class.




Carson, Coach Rich, and Colin



Colin had his last baseball game Monday night. It was their second tournament game and they lost. His team came in 3rd place in their division. This morning was the championship game and awards ceremony.













Jacob and Colin


After the awards, we had were able to hang out with Rich and Gaffer while my cousin Julie's son Michael had his last T-ball game. We were able to get a picture of all the boys together. Rich and Gaffer leave for the Louisville camp tomorrow.


Gaffer, Michael, Austin, Colin, Carson, and Rich

Last night was the Simpson County Relay for Life event. We stayed until midnight. We were totally exhausted from our busy week. My team was recognized as a Bronze team because we raised over $2500. I appreciate everyone who supported us and the entire Relay event. What a good cause to donate to. I encourage everyone to get involved in Relay in some way.

I am very thankful to have the opportunity to do things with my children. We've had so many wonderful experiences. With Jeffrey having spent a month in Japan several years ago and the two years of soccer camp, the kids have been exposed to different cultures. Colin and Carson have made some new friends along the way. We thank God for all of the opportunities he has presented to us and the people we have met along the way.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you all had fun with the sports activities. Love the picture of Colin fishing in your header!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.