Saturday, May 21, 2011

Bike-a-thon

Our Wednesday night children's group is called Children in Action.  And you know what? That is exactly what they are.

Recently, they decided as a group that they wanted to have a Bike-a-thon to raise money for a student/friend who has cancer.  Their teacher, Mrs. Cindy, organized the event.  The children raised over $500.  Here are some pictures from their Bike-a-thon.










Our children amaze me.  They are loving and caring.  They are the ones who kneel at the alter each Sunday in prayer for others.  We can learn so much from them. Oh, to have the faith of a child.

1 comment:

  1. This was very helpful!! When we went to China last year I bought an umbrella stroller and Balance Bike for my kids.just left it there when we came home.I hope that you are having a great time – can’t wait to hear about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.