Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spring Fever

Spring Fever is alive and well in my household.

In more ways than one.

Baseball has started up.  Jeff is coaching Colin's team again this year.  They won their first game 8-7.  GO CUBS!  Colin is playing first base and is the oldest kid on the team.  He has a big responsibility in showing the younger ones how to put forth effort and to show good sportsmanship.  There are several dads helping out with the team as well.  Carson is playing T-Ball this year.  Jeff and I are coaching his team.  I had them all to myself Thursday due to Colin's game.  One little boy told me he was "done."  I told him he wasn't allowed to be done.  Four and five year olds are so funny.  Carson is not allowed to "retire" this year.

We are on the homestretch for summer vacation. Well, we have until June 2 with all the snow days we've missed.  YUCK.  Too bad I don't have any more personal or sick days for this year.

As for the real spring fever.  Yes, it is Sunday and I am home with a sick one.  Carson got to coughing terribly yesterday. So bad that he began vomitting.  This morning he woke up early with belly ache.  Hopefully he will improve as he day goes on.  He seems to be feeling better after having some breathing treatments.  I hate that I missed  Colin's solo this morning.  The children were singing  Above All.

Blessings to you all this beautiful Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.