Friday, August 14, 2009

Just a little news.....

Life has been busy.....

Colin and Carson are well into soccer. Colin is playing U8 and is being coached by Mrs. Leslie from church and his dad. Carson is "playing" U4 and is being "coached" by his Mama. I'll tell ya, coaching 3 year old soccer is very interesting. Thankfully, my trusty sidekick Hilarie is helping me.

School is in full swing. I am teaching only fourth grade this year and I LOVE my class. I'm teaching them science and language arts (reading and writing). I've not taught reading in several years so I'm trying to do a good job with it. We have a new principal this year as well.

Colin is in Mrs. Banton's second grade class. She and I graduated high school together. Carson is in Mrs. Pamela's class this year. He is all potty trained except for the whole nighttime part. It comes and goes.

Oh, did I mention that our family will be getting bigger in March?


1 comment:

  1. YAY!! Congratulations!! How are you feeling? I am so happy for you all! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.