Friday, September 16, 2011

Genius, eh!

I found this new "meme" the other night and just have to join in.  Why? Because I have some DysFUNctional MOMents too!



Monday night, I curled up with Carter on the couch. He was fussy so I was hoping he would go on to sleep. Lately, we've been watching Sprout on On Demand and he has quickly drifted off to sleep.  So, I reached for the remote and turned the TV on. Everything popped up like normal, except for the cable.  I tried the menu button. Nothing. I tried changing the channels. Nothing. So I turned on the VCR  and started the Cedarmont Kids video (yes, we still have a VCR).  Carter was not interested at all. 

Maybe we had forgotten to pay our bill.

I used my cell phone to call our home phone to see if our service was disconnected. While doing this, I noticed Jeff was using the Internet and watching cable TV.  We still had service, and my husband confirmed the bill had been paid.

Hmmm.

I went back to figure out what was going on. Maybe the cat messed something up. He is good at that.

As I am doing everything I had already done, I noticed the cable box power light was off.

Yes, the power was off. I decided to turn the cable box on.

Genius!


If you ever have any DysFUNctional MOMents, click here to see more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.