Sunday, November 07, 2010

Cardboard Testimonies

This morning our church did a cardboard testimonies presentation.It was such an awesome service. Jeffrey couldn't be there due to drill, but his was on the screen.





My front said, "Sought Christ for my children."
On the reverse:




Colin's reverse side said, "Saved and Baptized in 2008.

Mike and Vanessa had the kids from Children's Church to participate, a nice surprise for all. Carson's sign said, "There is courage in His name."

There were just so many testimonies brought forth today from those who have been hurt, hardened, bitter, lonely, worried; from those who have miscarried, lost children or siblings to suicide, and spouses. It is amazing to see what God has done in their lives.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Natasha! I love it.
    In honor of Veteran's Day coming up...Thank You Jeffery for serving our country. May God Bless you & keep you safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cardboard testimonies - what a great idea! Thank you for sharing it! I loved reading your blog, Natasha. By the way, you're not Slavic, are you? My sister's name is Natasha, we're from Ukraine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.