I’ve been tagged for the first time. How fun!!!
Nicole at Team Pipkin tagged me and now I have some questions to answer. Here it goes.
1. How do you start your day?
Usually cuddling the baby and waiting for my coffee to get done.
2. Nothing make me laugh like...
Listening to my kids. You know life is great when your kids talk like Forrest Gump.
3. Before you had children how many kids did you want? How many do you have?
I have always wanted 3 kids: 2 boys and a girl. Now? I have 3: 3 boys. Not sure I’d know what to do with a girl at this point!
4. What is your favorite cereal? Either now or as a kid.
As a kid....Rice Krispies...nothing like that Snap, Krackle, Pop! Now...Special K. I love adding bananas to it.
5. Hardly anybody knows I...
(Ok, Mama, stop reading here)
I thought I was going to drown in the Gulf of Mexico while on vacation once. FYI: NEVER jump off a boat to swim with dolphins without a life jacket.
6. You get a phone call from your MIL, she's coming over. Its a lazy family weekend so nothing is picked up. What do you do?
I say, “Sure, come on over.” Hey, she’s my neighbor and I’ve lived with her twice. Not like she’s never seen my dirty laundry before.
7. If you could have one super mom power, what would it be?
To make my kids do what I ask them to do the first time.
8. What is your best organizing tip?
If you don’t need it, throw it away. If that doesn’t work, let my husband organize it. Honestly, you don’t want to take organizational tips from me. I live and work in an organized mess. I once had a sub call me while at a conference looking for something I forgot to leave out for her. You know its bad when you say, “Ok, stand at my desk and look at the pile on the left. It is under the purple work book.”
Ok. Now it is my turn to tag some folks. I choose:
My Crazy Life
Simply Created by Cole
Kylah and Dayton
Pattie the Chaplain's
To answer the following questions:
1. Do you have a phobia?
2. What is your dream job?
3. What is something you said you would never be able to do, but now you think you would like to?
4. Are you allergic to anything?
5. What do you need to throw away that is in your refrigerator right now?
6. What is something you forgot that you later felt terrible for?
7. What is the silliest thing you have done lately?
8. Who do you miss the most?
Ok, blog friends. Get started answering your questions and be sure to link back to here. Don’t forget to tag a few more people and go to Nicole’s page to see what questions she had to answer.