Saturday, June 04, 2016

Summer Lovin' - Ham Rolls

One of my favorite things about summer is the food.  It's a time when I'm looking for something quick and easy to prepare.  And for that reason, I love Ham Rolls.

Ingredients:
2 packages of cream cheese, softened
1 bunch of green onions, chopped
1 can of black olives, chopped
Tabasco sauce
1 large package of thin sliced ham
1 package of 10" soft tortilla shells


Allow cream cheese to sit at room temperature so it will be soft enough to mix well.




Chop green onions.




Put green onions and black olives in bowl with cream cheese. Add two dashes of Tabasco soft.



Mix well.



Spread mix on tortilla shell.



Place ham slices on tortilla shell and then roll.



Cut roll into smaller pieces. 
Repeat with remaining ingredients.



Eat right away or chill before serving.


Not only are Ham Rolls a favorite summer time treat, but I love them for parties too.  My mom usually brings them at my request!  If you make these, let me know what you think. I think they are quite addictive!

Do you have a favorite summertime food? I'd love to hear about it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.