Thursday, March 18, 2010

Forever Changed

I told Colin the other day that our lives are forever changed. I take a look back and think about the times my life took another path.

When Jeffrey and I got married, our lives were forever changed.

When Colin was born, our lives were forever changed. I remember thinking how life before him had never existed.

When I gave my life to Jesus in 2004, our lives were forever changed. This change would impact everything to come.

When Carson was born, our lives were forever changed. That was Colin's baby. He was so proud of him. I'll never forget the excitement on Colin's face the day we brought Carson home from the hospital. He bolted through the front door to meet us at the car.

When Jeffrey was accepted into the US Army Reserves, our lives were forever changed. We knew God was at work and His purpose would be fulfilled.

When Carter was born, our lives were forever changed. It is amazing once again how the big brothers in the house have taken to the baby. They are eager and willing to be there for him already. As time passes, it will seem as if this is the way it has always been.

These moments are what create life. We can't expect things to stay the same. We shouldn't desire things to stay the same.

God has forever changed my life. For that, I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.