Monday, June 07, 2010

Let the Fun Begin!

Yesterday evening after church, Sue and Birbie came by to help blow up Colin and Carson's pool their Daddy got them to enjoy while he is away.  While Birbie fought with the pool, I began putting together the canopy to cover it.  What a job!  It was daylight when we started and VERY dark when we finally finished.  The boys enjoyed playing in it today. 


I bought them waterguns at Wal-Mart this morning, but they had more fun playing with the cups.








Carter enjoyed hanging out in his bouncy chair for a while.  It was not humid today so having him outside was fun.

Happy was disappointed that he couldn't come out, so he watched from the window.


And this critter?  Well, he just hung out on my kitchen window all day.  This picture doesn't do him justice. He was a beautiful moth (if moths can be beautiful).


Colin had a baseball game tonight.  What can I say but.......

"HOLY COW! CUBS WIN!"

What an intense game!!!!!  After the first inning it was 0-4 Reds.  The Cubbies came back and won 14-13.  Those kids played their hearts out. I was so proud of them.  We celebrated the win with slushies at Sonic. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.