Monday, December 10, 2012

Wives of Faith Christmas Blog Carnival: Day 10 - Favorite Quote

Today's topic for the Wives of Faith Christmas Blog Carnival is what is your favorite quote from a Christmas movie?

I absolutely love Christmas movies so this was really hard for me.  At the top of the list is Linus's monologue from A Charlie Brown Christmas.




I also love when George Bailey says, "I wanna live again. I wanna live again. Please, God, let me live again." in It's a Wonderful Life.  Isn't that after all, what Jesus allows us to do? He allows us to live again, only through Him.



What are some of your favorite Christmas movie quotes?  You can head over to Wives of Faith to find out what some other amazing women are saying and join in on the fun.  Plus there are prizes.  I've been a winner and you can too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.