Sunday, January 15, 2017

52 Books in 52 Weeks Reading Challenge for 2017

This year, I am taking part of the 52 Books in 52 Weeks Reading Challenge.  I've noticed these last couple of years that I'm not really good at branching out to different genres.  Instead of sticking with one particular challenge list (there are gobs of challenges out there), I've decided to pick and choose from several ones.

Last year, I completed 18 books.  This year, I hope to get a bit closer to that 52 mark.


Drum roll please.......

I can mark book one off my list: 
Five Minute Friday: A Collection of Stories Written in Five Minutes Flat.


I'm placing this in the category of "a book that's been on my TBR list for too long" from the 2017 Popsugar Reading Challenge.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.