Monday, May 17, 2010

Not Me Monday



Another Not Me, Monday! If you like mine, head over to MckMama's page to read more. Just the chance to playoff all the crazy stuff that did or did not happen the past week.

Recently, before a chilly, drizzling evening for a Pee Wee Baseball game, after pouring myself a cup of coffee and setting it down in the living room, I did not get distracted and pour myself another cup. I am completely sane and would never do such a thing.

While waiting for the doctor to come in to the exam room to look over my 2 month old for his well baby visit, I did not pass gas. When Carson asked, "Mama, did you toot?" I did not blame it on the baby. I am much more sophisticated than that.

After leaving the doctor's office, my two youngest boys and I stopped at Dunkin Donuts. When we got back in the car, I did not eat the only donut my husband had asked me to get for him because it was starting to melt in the humidity.

While helping my husband look for a book he had bought during his visit to Japan, I did not ask him what it was about. Any fool would know it would have been about Japan.

This morning while changing Carter's diaper, I did not get pooped on. I am always careful to remove the diaper slowly to watch and listen for surprises. Just wondering if that is any indicatation on how this day will go?!?!

Furthermore, when my four year old asked for Cheetos and milk for breakfast, I did not allow him to have them while I ate my Special K. I would never allow my kids to eat such junk.

While bending over to pick up Carter's paci the other day, I did not rip the zipper out of my shorts. Hence the need for Special K.

1 comment:

  1. Haha!! Loved your post! When my oldest was a newbie, I always jumped the gun on the diaper changes. Once, even getting a bit of poo on my nose. Can't say I miss those diaper days ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.